To better control your pooch and make it easier to train, it’s important to find the best dog training collar for him. To guarantee the effectiveness of the product and ensure the well-being of the animal, the choice of a quality article is essential. Otherwise, the accessory may not be effective.
In fact, by choosing the wrong item, the owner risks injuring or traumatizing his dog. This is especially the case if the animal is very sensitive.
Subsequently, a model that is not strong enough can easily tear when pulled by the animal.
Then, a product that is difficult to handle can pose a problem for the user in an emergency.
To establish a comparison between different quality items, it suffices to know the selection criteria that determine a high-end model.
Do your dogs stop obeying you when they are off-leash outside? Want to take them on a hike or explore a remote wilderness, but worried they’ll stray too far? Welcome to our article which reviews the features and benefits of having the best training collar for your dog.
Having a companion dog can be life-changing for the better. They are smart, they improve your social life, give you great security, reduce your stress whenever you are around them, and they help promote fitness. Unnecessary barking is not the point here, as we have anti-bark collars for the same reasons.
Typically, pet owners become overly sensitive to their pooch and frown upon bark collars because they are unaware of how they work. Well, these are the same as regular necklaces, but they have a built-in battery and electric current, obviously.
Basically, a training collar helps control your dog’s common behavioral issues by applying all necessary commands and instructions to him. Then after a while, the dog is fully trained and can follow almost any command you give him. It also helps keep your dog more relaxed, safer, and more secure in all situations.
What is the best dog training collar?
Getting the best equipment at a good price-performance ratio is not difficult. It suffices to refer to the selection criteria.
First of all, the product should fit the size of the dog well. It must not be too big or too small and guarantee maximum comfort to the animal.
Next, it is important to choose an item that is effective, but that does not risk injuring or torturing the animal.
Then, the model should be made with solid materials. This guarantees its durability and efficiency.
In addition, the product should benefit from a significant autonomy to be functional for a long time.
You probably all want to find an article that has the different characteristics mentioned above. The following 5 quality products are sure to not disappoint you:
The Top 21 plus best dog training collars for puppies / stubborn- Best shock collar for small dogs – Reviews and Comparison
LOETAD Dog Training Collar – Best shock collar for small dogs – Best training collar for puppies and stubborn dogs
The LOETAD dog training collar stands out with its 16 adjustable shock levels. This choice of shock level makes it easy to find the right level for your dog’s training.
Otherwise, this shock collar is pretty standard when it comes to its features: three convenient training modes, waterproof, rechargeable, etc. You will be able to control your dog within an improved radius of 600 meters. It’s more than what other brands have to offer.
Adjustability is another feature that this product is the best. The collar can be fitted to a 15-70cm neck which is suitable for all – small, medium, and large dogs. With the 2 in 1 charging cable, the remote control and the collar can be charged at the same time. With 2 hours of fast charging, it works up to 3 hours and 6-12 days in standby mode.
Upgraded version with 900-meter remote control
You can train your dog when playing outdoors with our dog collar with a range of up to 900 meters
3 more practical training modes
This electric training collar has different modes [Beep, Vibration, and Electrostatic Shock] Ringtone and vibration are fixed and not adjustable, but the level of electric shock can be set from 1 to 16
Rechargeable lithium battery and Fast charging
After 2 hours of fast charging, you can use our 2 to 3-hour training collar and 6 to 12 days standby; with 2 in 1 charging cable, you can charge the remote control and the collar at the same time
IPX7 waterproof collar
100% waterproof collar, suitable for rain or snow, splash, and activities in contact with water. But if the dog wants to swim, please remove the collar first to ensure its lifespan
Adjustable collar for all dogs
Silicone collar, our dog collar is soft and comfortable for your dog. It is adjustable from 15 to 70 cm, which is suitable for small, medium, and large dogs and adapts to the personality of all dogs from the gentle to the most stubborn
- 16 adjustable shock levels
- Control range up to 900 m
- IPX7 waterproof collar
- Quick charge with 2 in 1 cable
Our opinion on the LOETAD dog training collar
With all of these features and functions, the LOETAD Dog Training Collar is one of the best around. In addition to being a collar for training a dog, this collar is also an anti-bark device for dogs which has a range of 900m when it is not faced with any obstacle. Better battery life will allow you to use it over ten days if the battery is full. It also has a good seal so you can train your dog even in deep water. It is therefore the ideal material with which the training of your dog will be more than child’s play for you.
Meloive collar for two dogs – Best shock collar for small dogs – Best training collar for puppies
The distance of 800 m with 99 levels modes vibration, electric shock, sound Mode. rechargeable & IP67 (Waterproof with Distance of 400 m with 99 levels modes vibration, electric shock, sound mode)
The Meloive training collar is the perfect tool if you are the owner of two dogs, even if they are of different sizes, as the TPU collar is durable and its length is adjustable (from 16 to 62 cm). Another considerable advantage: the Meloive collar allows you to control the two dogs at the same time using a button on the remote control over a distance of 800 meters.
In addition, the collar is completely waterproof and has around 100 adjustable levels of control, namely vibration, electric shock, and sound, to aid in the training process of your student. Not to mention that the collar receiver has great autonomy thanks to the lithium-ion batteries.
Very popular and used by expert trainers and pet owners for the first time. Can be used to help correct barking, walking on a leash, sitting, aggression, and other behavioral obedience. – Receiver 100% waterproof. It works even if it is submerged in water, allowing your dog to swim or bath freely with the collar. The rechargeable remote and receiver can be charged at the same time so your gear is always ready for use. – The Remote Training Collar uses RF434Mhz frequency to provide a range of up to 400 meters, Easily train your dog in the park or yard. – The remote control and the collar receiver have a long autonomy (1 to 2 hours of charging time gives you 7 to 14 days of use) with lithium-ion batteries. Plus, the automatic power saving mode helps conserve battery life when you’re not using them. – Dog training collar with adjustment levels from 0 to 100 for electrical, vibration, light, and sound stimulation. Suitable for all dogs.
- Durable and adjustable TPU collar (16 to 62cm) able to fit small and medium dogs.
- Adjustment levels from 0 to 100 for electrical, vibration, light, and sound stimulation
- Receiver 100% waterproof
- Automatic power-saving mode helps conserve battery life
- RF434Mhz frequency to provide a range of up to 400 meters
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion batteries
- Electrical stimulation is set on a scale of 0 to 99
- Possibility to control both dogs simultaneously
- Passive mode allowing automatic energy saving
- Possibility of permanent addiction in dogs
- Maybe somehow Harmfulness of lithium-ion batteries to dogs
DOG CARE TC05 waterproof Electric collar – Best shock collar for small dogs – Best training collar for puppies and stubborn dogs
(A training collar that offers better safety to the dog)
Dog care training collar reviews
The welfare and safety of the dog should be a priority when it comes to training collars. That’s good: the Dog Care TC05 avoids any risk of accident thanks to its many modes.
Are you looking for a simple training collar capable of protecting your dog? The Dog Care TC05 meets these 2 criteria. As a learning collar or as an anti-bark collar, it is effective thanks to its electrostatic stimulation, vibration, and sound signal modes. The electrostimulation training mode is adjustable in 99 levels to suit your dog and avoid accidents.
Note that the Dog Care TC05 is suitable for all neck sizes between 8 and 70 cm. Waterproof IP65, it is not afraid of water jets but is not suitable for swimming because it is not submersible. You can use the remote control to control up to 3 necklaces simultaneously, and easily change the collar using a specific button.
Thanks to a single powerful chip in the remote control, you will be able to work with a maximum of 3 dogs, provided you invest in separate collars. This training collar won’t save you money, but it will definitely save you a lot of effort since you won’t have to fiddle with multiple remotes.
The remote will give you up to 300 meters of wireless range and comes with a lockable keypad to prevent accidental misfires. It has three types of signals, beeps, vibrations, and electrostimulation, to allow you to choose the method that is best for your dog.
Although most collars are waterproof to some extent, the DOG CARE Small Dog Training Collar is IP65 rated and the premium ABS material gives your dog freedom of movement while providing enough durability to resist shocks and drops. This is a multipurpose collar that is perfect for 10-pound dogs or larger pets as bulky as 100 pounds.
- 3 training modes
- Wide wireless control range
- Adaptable to any type of dog
- Waterproof and rigid construction
- The cervix loosens periodically (reported by a few)
Tobaling Dog Training Collar – Best training collar for puppies
Tobaling Dog Anti-bark Training Collar, 800 Meter, Rechargeable Remote Control, IPX7 Fully Waterproof (Gray) – B078SRNX74
- Size: Fits small, medium, and large dogs up to 40kg (88lbs). The size of the necklace can be adjusted from 10 to 25 inches.
- Fully Waterproof of Training Collars: 100% waterproof IPX 7 receiver collar. Water activities with wearing this collar, no worries even in a rain.
- Rechargeable: The rechargeable transmitter and the receiver can be charged at the same time.
- Energy-saving design with an auto reserve and memory function.
- The power display with an LCD screen and low battery tips on the receiver.
- Effective and Safe Training System with Auto-Protection Mode
- Color: Black
- Adjustable Belt: 21 to 53cm
- LCD Screen: allows dragging the dog in the night or in the dark
- 100% waterproof receiver:
- Excellent waterproof technology allows our receiver to achieve IPX7 waterproof level. Your dog can engage in water activities wearing this collar, no worries.
- TPU Materials: Durable TPU Necklace length adjustable from size 8-63cm long. The direct barrier-free range of our product is 800 meters.
- Function mode: 3 signal modes and 3 channels – these necklaces features (Vibration, Shock, and Tone) with 0-99 levels of customization for static shock and vibration mode, and a standard tone (beep) which will give an audible signal.
Anti-Slip Collar Specification:
- Vibration Mode: 1-8 Levels
- Exam Mode: 1-16 Levels
- Remote range: 800 meters
- Using time: 2-3 hours
- Standby time: 6-12 days
- Disembarkation time: 2 hours
3 collar training modes
- Ring mode: The indicator light on the remote control is red, that of the receiver is green.
- Vibration mode: The indicator of the remote control and the receiver are in red.
- Electrostatic examination mode: The indicator of the remote control and the receiver are in red.
Before using the electrostatic examination mode
- For all docking, you need to put 4 metal conductive connectors
- Then please use the transparent tool for testing
How to check whether the electrostatic examination mode is working?
You need to press the electrostatic exam phlegmon, if the indicator light is on red,
it means the electrostatic exam mode is working properly.
The silicone sleeve is designed to protect your neighbor dog’s skin from direct contact with metal connectors,
which will not affect the operation of the collar.
Content of Training Collars:
- 1 Rechargeable Remote Control
- 1 Collar Waterproof & Rechargeable
- Receiver 100% waterproof: The excellent waterproofing technology allows our receiver to appear at the level of waterproof IPX7. Your dog can engage in water-related activities while wearing this collar, no worries.
- TPU Materials: Durable TPU Necklace length adjustable from size 8-63cm long. The direct unimpeded range of our product is 800 meters.
- Function mode: 3 signal modes and 3 channels – these necklaces have (Vibration, Shock and Tone) with 0-99 levels of customization due to static examination and vibration mode, and a standard tone (beep) which will give an audible signal.
- Due to scientific design and good quality control, this product will not cause physical or mental harm to your dog.
- This dog training collar is able to fit small, medium, and large dogs. It is perfect for dogs over 5 k, and Durable Adjustable Collar Length From Size 21-53cm Long.
When a dog behaves badly:
- Use the beep mode to warn him with sound.
- If the dog does not react, use the vibration mode to warn him.
- The vibration mode can already have a good educational effect of warning some dogs and stop their bad behavior. If the dog does not react, finally use the short shock function (completely secure, and the force can be adjusted).
After experiencing this training over and over, the dog may stop the bad behavior each time when he hears the Beep Mode sound alert. You usually won’t need to switch to vibrate or shock mode.
This product is waterproof, so you can use it in the rain. also, be used when swimming because all parts are waterproof.
The rechargeable function frees you from battery worry
Equipped with high-performance lithium batteries which keep all its power, just charge for 3 hours for about 7-10 days use.
The range of the remote control: The direct unobstructed range of our product is 800 meters.
- 1 Rechargeable remote control
- 1 Waterproof & Rechargeable Gleading Collar (21-53cm)
- 1 Mains adapter
- 1 charger cable
- 1 Notice in French
The small gifts offered in the package
- Mini USB Lamp x1
- Anti-lost tag for pets x1
|Recommended for cash||Dog|
|Package dimensions||16.8 x 15 x 5.3 cm|
|Battery||1 Lithium-ion – included|
|Number of articles||1|
|Specific uses||Management of behavior and anxiety|
|Battery (s) / Battery (s) included||Yes|
PetSafe Waterproof Collar & Wire – Best training collar for stubborn dogs – Dog shock collar fence – Best training collar for puppies
This good-quality item has an anti-repellency option. The model works with batteries. It fits with a PetSafe wireless fireproof fence. This product is ideal for medium to large dogs who are difficult to control. The collar can be used as an additional or replacement anti-fugue.
In the kit, you will be entitled to a collar that is adjustable to 5 stimulation levels. In the four levels of adjustment, there are 4 levels of static stimulation. This accessory is suitable for large dogs and stubborn dogs as well
With this training collar, you can easily train and accustom your dog to good manners. With its remote control directly connected to the electronic collar, you can easily communicate orders to it from a distance.
So that your pet does not escape you, without having to tie it up at all times, it is time for you to consider purchasing an anti-runaway collar. If you are having trouble choosing the model that is right for your dog or cat, try to know the features, how to use it, the different types available, and the settings. Don’t hesitate to read this buying guide in its entirety to find out everything. This article will also introduce you to some quality models. Are you running out of time to analyze everything? Right off the bat, we’ll introduce you to a reliable model: The PetSafe Waterproof Dog Collar. The first is suitable for large or medium-sized dogs over 3.6 kg. Adjustable, it has a sound signal mode. The second is a waterproof anti-fugue collar with 8 adjustable levels of correction. Its autonomy is 6 months.
This adjustable collar is suitable for medium or large dogs over 3.6 kg. It has a warning beep mode, vibration option, and 4 adjustable levels of electrostatic stimulation.
The installation and all start-up procedures of this equipment require considerable time and various precautions. It is also necessary to pay attention to the adjustment of the levels.
General product information
|Product Name||Extra Collar For Super Radio Fence Prf-|
|Category||ANTI-FUGUE – FENCE|
|Type of product||Extra clamp for Super Radio Fence|
|Age of animal||Adult|
|Product Description||Extra clamp for Super Radio Fence.
|Materials||Plastic and fabric|
Dimensions and weight
The Petsafe Wired Escape Fence is the ideal solution for dogs who, despite attempts at education, are difficult to recall or have a tendency to run away uncontrollably (e.g. hunting dogs, when bitches are nearby). Static stimulation will remind your pet to stay within the demarcated area.
How does the Petsafe Wired Escape Fence work?
Mark the perimeter in which your dog can roam freely and bury the antenna wire all around in the earth a few inches deep. The transmitter emits a radio signal through this wire and transmits it to the receiver collar your dog is wearing. When your dog approaches the edge of the perimeter, the collar activates and gives a warning signal with a vibration. If the animal nevertheless leaves the delimited zone, a harmless but dissuasive static stimulation is sent to it.
The delivery includes flags, with which you can mark the location of the buried wire and more easily get your dog used to this new perimeter. You will also receive complete instructions for use and specific advice on how to train your dog. Thus, you are guaranteed a successful installation!
Features of the Petsafe Wired Escape Fence
- complete system to cover up to 1300 m² (0.13 hectares)
- 4 possible levels of correction and an audible warning mode only or vibrations only (depending on your dog’s temperament)
- Receiver collar
- Neck circumference from 15 to 71 cm
- Works with 9 V alkaline battery
- Low battery indicator
- Suitable for all dogs from 3.6 kg
- 3-year warranty
- Delivery includes:
- 1 Transmitter with mains adapter
- 150 m of antenna wire and 50 flags
- 1 Waterproof receiver collar
- 1 Test light
- 1 9 V battery
- 1 User and training manual
- Gel capsules, contactors, and connectors
- Important information to consider:
- Continue to train your dog while using this system.
- Do not use the Petsafe Virtual Escape Fence with aggressive dogs which can cause serious injury.
- The buried cables are under tension, it is, therefore, essential to mark their location.
- Anti-runaway Fence System with Collar and Wire for Large Dogs or Stubborn Dogs over 4 kg
- All types of terrain (garden, enclosure ..)
Many devices come with batteries or a battery, especially devices that run on batteries or a battery or have a remote control. As a Reviewer offering this type of material, we are required to draw the attention of our customers to the following points:
batteries and batteries must not be thrown away in the normal household waste
Please drop off your used batteries or batteries at the collection center of your municipality, in supermarkets, or any other point of sale of batteries. They will be taken back free of charge
- Easy to Install
- With this anti-runaway collar, when your pet approaches the imposed limit, it receives a safe sound signal, vibration, and electrostatic stimulation if it still keeps moving forward.
- The high-level setting scares some dogs, according to one review, so every owner should consider their pet’s character before making any necessary adjustments.
How to choose a good anti-escape collar? Buying Guide
Responsible for your pet, you will not be able to monitor his actions in the event of a runaway. Also, you can lose him if he decides to run away. It is in this context that most people resort to the use of an anti-runaway collar. To choose this device well, here are some tips on its three main selection criteria: the contents of a kit, the animal considered, and practicality.
The contents of a kit
To determine how to purchase a better value anti-runaway collar, start by educating yourself on how that product is offered by the vendor. It is essential to master this information before purchasing to have an item that truly meets your requirements.
Most escape collars are offered to you as a kit. The latter generally offers a collar itself, a transmitter, and a fence which often comes in a wire. The bundle can include flags so that your pet can easily adopt the principle of using the contents of the kit. It is ideal to have all of these elements when you invest in the purchase of this item. Otherwise, you can hardly achieve your goal by wanting to avoid running away.
In addition, the presence of these different types of equipment at the level of a single kit prevents you from making separate purchases. You should also know that this product requires a learning time so that your animal understands where you are coming from. Anyway, the goal is to make him understand that he will not be able to go beyond a limited area. And in case of persistence, he will be punished.
The considered animal
Not all runaway collars are suitable for all animals on which this type of device can be used. This is why, in this buying guide for the best anti-runaway collars, we’re going to tell you about the need to match the chosen model to your pet.
By consulting a price comparison, you can see that most of the time, this article is intended for either a dog or a cat. So be careful not to invest in buying the wrong model that you can’t use on your four-legged friend afterward. Then, some devices are massive, while others are light and small. The first type can be used by a large dog, while the second is intended for medium-sized or small animals, including dogs and cats.
The issue of practicality cannot be overlooked when looking to purchase this product. Following clarification of this point, you may want to find out where to buy a new anti-runaway collar. A practical model in use leads to a situation of comfort when using it.
The power at which the collar imposes a sanction on the animal is adjustable on certain models. This characteristic makes the use of this product practical by adapting to the character of your dog or your cat. The space that some devices give an animal is small and limited, so the convenient kits allow for an extension.
Best anti-runaway collars of 2020
An effective anti-runaway collar allows you to prevent your dog from getting lost or leaving your yard. You ask yourself: “how to choose the best anti-runaway necklaces of 2020? »Take advantage of our buying guide to answer this delicate question and discover our 5 models from major brands.
PetSafe PRF-3004XW-20 – The best anti-runaway collar
Anti-runaway collars allow you to protect your pet from harm while giving him more freedom. With this model, the warning is done by an audible signal, through vibration, and through electrostatic stimulation. However, you must also consider the character of your dog.
Further Main Features Explained
The type of dogs
PetSafe PRF-3004XW-20 is suitable for medium-sized, medium-aged dogs and large dogs weighing over 3.6 kg. It is suitable for Labrador, Golden Retriever, and German Shepherd. So, this model is compatible with most of those pets that every household is used to having. You will have no trouble using it on your four-legged friend.
The role of this equipment is to prevent Snowy from running away or from being in a place that could endanger him. To do this, you don’t need to constantly monitor it. Just use this article. Not involving tying it up somewhere, you give it the freedom to roam wherever it wants as long as it doesn’t go beyond the demarcated area. Whatever character your dog is, you can easily control it with this equipment.
This article gives you access to a 150 m long wire and 50 flags so that you can delimit the area at which the animal can move. The length of the wire is considerable to accommodate varying user needs depending on where it is to be used. The kit also offers a collar to be used as a receiver. This component is made of nylon and it is adjustable up to a maximum neck circumference of 71 cm so that your dog does not feel this part of his body tight while wearing it.
PetSafe PRF-3004XW-20 is adjustable to several different levels while playing its role. The collar detects the signal on the buried wire. When the animal is near the limit, a sound is emitted to warn it and it is accompanied by a vibration. Static stimulation is used if it continues to move forward.
Installation and security
PetSafe PRF-3004XW-20 is easy to install. There is no need to incur an additional expense by hiring a professional when installing it. It allows you to create an invisible fence because the wire that transmits the radio signal is buried and the collar is put on the dog to serve as a receiver.
Besides the fact that the installation of this article is easy, this material is also safe to use. The electrostatic stimulation does not hurt him. It only dissuades him from leaving the demarcated perimeter. The level of stimulation is adjustable to suit dogs with various characters. Some animals are stubborn and difficult to control, while at the slightest vibration others change their minds and turn back. Either way, this article is not meant to cause pain that will be fatal.
Go for the PetSafe PRF-3004XW-20 if you are looking for an anti-runaway collar that can provide you with great value for money. At an affordable price, it has cutting-edge features and an excellent security system.
Focuspet Training collar for 2 dogs – Best Training collar for puppies – Best shock collar for small dogs – Best training collar for stubborn dogs
Electric Anti Bark Collar Manual and remote Control Range 600 Meters 3 Vibration Modes Beep And Light For 2 Dogs – B075XMPRN9
- 100% WATERPROOF AND SAFE DESIGN: – Durable Rechargeable Dog Training Collar is built-in Designed to make your pet comfortable and safe! The Focuspet waterproof dog training collar is made of ABS + PC material. The Receiver Collar is IPX7 waterproof and the remote control is IPX5 waterproof. Don’t worry if your dog is swimming or playing in the water!
- MULTIPLE TRAINING MODES: – Vibrate, beep, and light modes with 1-16 adjustable levels for this training collar, so that you can easily adjust the sensitivity. Dog Training Collar can help you train your dog, like barking, walking, leash training, sitting, aggression, and any other form of behavioral obedience.
- LONG WORKING DISTANCE: – This dog training collar can work up to 600m. Make it easier to train your dog in the park and backyard. Warning: do not tighten the collar too much or too long! PLEASE NOTE: The length of the necklace is 20-48cm !!!
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: – If you have any questions, please contact us. We provide 2 years of quality guarantee. CAUTION: DISCONTINUE USE, PLEASE READ THE MANUAL FIRST !!
- INNOVATIVE INNOVATIVE FEATURES: – Rocker Switch Button: Easily turn on the dog training collar with remote control. Increase Level increase and decrease button: No need to look at the screen for a long time. Mode Keys Distinctive Touch: Provides a quick and straightforward pairing process. Focus on the behavior of your dogs without looking at the buttons and the screen, suitable for small to large dogs.
- TRAINING MODES: Operating up to 600 m, the device benefits from 3 vibrations as well as a light beep which is adjustable between 1 to 16 levels.
- FOCUSPET Training Collar with Innovative Blind Operation: Provides a fast and consistent pairing process for dog training.
- Rechargeable Training Collar: 2 hours fast-charging lithium polymer battery.
- Super long distance: This training collar with remote control has a training range of 600m, ideal for dog training.
- 16 adjustable vibration level
- Blue backlit
- LCD screen
- Intensity level Battery
- Does not rust and 100% waterproof.
- 1x Dog
- Collar 2x Receiver Collar
- 1x Lamp
CAUTION – Read and follow the instructions in the manual:
- Not suitable for aggressive dogs.
- Read the manual first before using it.
- Do not wear the training collar for your dog too long or too tight!
- Do not use the training collar on dogs for more than 12 hours per day. It is best to change the training collar on the animal’s neck every 1 to 2 hours, if possible.
- Please wash the dog’s neck and this product weekly with a damp cloth.
- To prolong battery life, unscrew the collar from the receiver when not in use.
|Package dimensions||24.8 x 12.4 x 6.8 cm|
|Battery||1 Lithium-polymer requires batteries.|
|Number of articles||1|
|Battery (s) / Battery (s) included||No|
General product information
|Product Name||Focuspet Dog Training Collar,|
- Remote control has an excellent range
- Very solid product
- Easy to use and adjust
- Good range
- Good Presentation
- Material’s quality is very good
- Buckle pin on backward
- Somehow vibration is soft
Wodondog Dog Training Collar – Best training collar for puppies – Best shock collar for small dogs and Puppies
This product is the best choice for performing a blind operation. It has three simple buttons that allow changing the operating mode freely. This design is ideal for a blind man.
With a multi-dog system, the product can be used to control 3 dogs with the help of a transmitter. In addition, the article benefits from 4 training modes. You will have the choice between Beep mode, vibration mode, Shock, and LED Light 4. As for the stimulation of the product, it can be adjusted between 0 to 99 levels of personalization.
- 300 Meters Range.
- Waterproof Receiver: Your pet can swim or walk in the rain with it.
- Multi-dog training mode with 4 training modes.
- Simple and Easy Operation.
- Adjustable Collar For Fit Best.
- Long Battery Life.
- Rechargeable remote and remote receiver.
- Adjustable Levels: You can amnesty the level of Vibration mode and Shock mode from 1 to 99.
- Four training modes: Shock / Vibration / Light / Sound.
- Three channels: Choose the channel for up to 3 receivers with remote control.
- Auto Power Save: The remote control and receiver will go into standby mode if no Autotomy is performed within 5 minutes.
- Average Customer Review: 3.5 out of 5 stars 349 customer reviews
- 300 Meters Remote and waterproof range – Wodondog dog training collar up to 300 meters, easily train your dog in the backyard, at the park. This shockproof collar with waterproof function also allows you to bring your dogs to the beach and seaside for swimming and playing games.
- Reliable Multi-Dog Training Mode – The remote control collar has 4 vibrations, shock, light, and tone training modes, from 0 to 99 levels of static shock and vibration. Support the 3-dog train with a remote control simultaneously.
- Simple and Easy Operation – This electronic dog collar features separate buttons for sound, vibration, shock, light, and up-down, allowing you to directly choose the training mode that’s right for you. You can quickly switch without confusing the complexities.
- Adjustable Collar For Best Fit – Shockproof Collar is made of premium material, soft for your dog. This remote training collar fits neck sizes up to 7 “to 26” and would work well for small, medium, and large dogs between 10 to 40 kg (22 to 88 lbs).
- Long-Lasting Battery – Compared to the electric dog walking collar, the Wodondog Remote Dog Training Collar with a strong, fast-charging lithium-ion battery provides long battery life while reducing purchase costs of batteries.
- 1 x LCD remote control
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x TPU collar
- 1 x Charging cable
- 1 x Charger
- 2 x Silicone contact points
- 1 x Shock Test Lamp
- 2 x Silicone Contact Points
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Package Dimensions: 19.2 x 16.8 x 6.8 cm
- Batteries :: 1 A – included
- Manufacturer reference: JX0031
- Color: Necklace
- Manufacturer’s recommended minimum weight: 9.07 kilograms
- Minimum neck circumference: 7 inches
- Maximum neck circumference: 26 inches
- Product weight: 322 grams
- Number of Items: 1
- Battery (s) / Battery (s) included: Yes
- Battery type: A
- Requires batteries: Yes
General product information
|Product Name||Wodondog Dog Training Collar with Control|
- One of the Customers used the vibrate mode on 25 (on a scale of 100) is more than enough to correct his dog’s behavior
- Rechargeable with a long charging time
- Ease of use
- Low price
- Perfect for small dogs
- Not suitable for large dog
- Plastic strap for hanging the collar is not made by good quality material
One PETS-TOP Dog collar – Best shock collar for small dogs – Best training collar for puppies
WHY only us for reading Review? Our SAFE way of educating to stop Bad Behavioral Dog Habits, our Dog Bark Collar is NO electric shock. Marque et Entreprise Française offers you Quality products and monitoring. Our products are tested by professionals. 🧡 INOFFENSIVE AND EFFECTIVE: Our SAFE Way to Stop Bad Habits
Efficient and comfortable to wear, this anti-bark product is without electricity. This product is the most reliable solution to deal with an animal that barks or growls too much. Indeed, the accessory is used in a completely harmless and painless way.
The article is equipped with a rechargeable battery via certified USB cable. The one-hour charge offers an autonomy of 15 to 20 days. Besides, the collar is also waterproof with an IP58 rating. You will no longer need to take it off and give it to your pet depending on the weather.
General product information
|Product Name||Electric Rechargeable Dog Bark Collar|
|Age of animal||Senior
|Type of leash / Collar||For dressage|
One PETS-TOP: Our Opinion on this Anti-Bark Collar
Prevent unwanted barking from your dog by offering him an anti-bark collar. This training accessory will allow you to teach your dog to remain calm in all circumstances.
An anti-bark device must be chosen with care, as it must not represent a danger to the well-being of your animal. To help you make the right choice, our team has produced a buying guide for you that you can consult here: bark collar reviews
It includes a selection of quality items that we have tested for you. We present here the One PETS-TOP Dog Bark Collar.
One PETS-TOP Dog Bark Collar Test
- Size: 15 cm to 65 cm
- Weight: 59g
- Material: Nylon and plastic IP58
- Color: Orange and black
Before starting the test, we introduce you to the brand that designed the product.
One PETS-TOP is a French company that designs, develops, and markets accessories for pets. This brand provides its customers with quality products that respect animal welfare. We are interested here in one of his training collars, which is described below.
The One PETS-TOP Dog Bark Collar comes in a 2.4 cm x 6.4 cm x 3.8 cm box. The receiver is placed in an orange case mounted on a black nylon strap with reflective stitching. The set weighs 56 g for a maximum waist circumference of 60 cm.
The collar is made of IP58 material and works on a rechargeable battery by a PC USB plug. It comes with a free e-book entitled “To train your dog well”, a USB cable, and a user manual in French. We now present the peculiarities of this training collar.
One of the particularities of the One PETS-TOP Dog Bark Collar is that it is completely painless. Unlike other training collars, it does not give off electric shocks when the dog barks. Instead, it emits vibrations and beeps that call the dog to order.
In addition, this training device has an anti-stress effect on your pooch. We have noticed that the dogs who wear it are more relaxed and calm. Likewise, this smart receiver only reacts to your dog’s barking and not to that of others.
Like we said, this bark collar will beep and vibrate when your leggy companion barks. The intensity of its signals is adjustable at seven levels. It is the same with sensitivity.
The nylon webbing is sewn with reflective threads which makes it possible to spot the dog even in dim light. It is also adjustable at a neck circumference of between 15 cm and 65 cm. It is, therefore, suitable for any type of dog.
The One PETS-TOP Dog Bark Collar works on a battery with a power of 3.70 W. It is recharged using a USB cable on a PC. It is strictly not recommended to use a phone charger as this may damage the device. Once fully recharged (for 1h30min), the collar acquires autonomy ranging from 15 to 20 days.
Finally, the receiver of this anti-bark collar is placed in an IP58 waterproof and weatherproof box. The icing on the cake, the purchase of this training accessory entitles you to a free e-book informing you on how to train your dog. This eBook is sent to you directly by email.
- Cool design
- Rechargeable via USB socket
- Very economical
- It is surprises and calms for dog’s neck
- Anti-stress power
- Easy to use
- Low presure of beep and vibration
Good Boy anti-bark collar – Best Training Collar for puppies and small dogs
Suitable for dogs over 3Kg, this article does not have sharp teeth and does not generate shock. This mini collar from the GoodBoy brand is an effective tool for managing your dog’s behavior. It will help you better manage the animal’s behavior and train it to bark less.
With a progressive corrective stimulus, the product has no sharp teeth and poses no risk to the health of your companion. The model is thinner, lighter,
- Fast and easily charged with its cable
- No battery needed
- Stay charged for a long time even in use
- a lot audio warning before the vibrations
Num’axes Canicom 800 Dog Training Collar– Best shock collar for small dogs
With the Num’axes Canicom 800 training collar, allowing you to control the dog up to a distance of 800 meters, you will be able to correct your dog’s behavior without any stress for your pupil. Thanks to the easily adjustable length of 20 to 50 cm, the collar can become a good accessory for dogs of different sizes and weights, but also allows you to train 2 dogs.
Representing light and convenient tools of 75 g and measuring 38 x 68 x 43 mm, the Num’axes Canicom 800 training collar will become an indispensable friend in the process of training your pet.
- Convenient to use with remote control
- Possibility to train both dogs
- Several operating modes for different dogs
- Easily rechargeable
- The reaction distance is less than 800 meters
- May irritate dog’s skin
OMORC Dog Training Collar – Best shock collar for small dogs
With the Omorc training collar, you will no longer have to worry about where your dog is. The ability to control your dog from a distance of over 300 meters, as well as the 9 adjustable levels and 3 training modes, turn the Omorc collar into an essential tool in your daily life.
The various modes of vibration will awaken, train, or stop the barking of the favorite student. Thanks to two collars, the nylon one and the TPU one for different necks, the Omorc training collar is an essential accessory to train your dog either at home or in the street in bad weather, especially by the waterproof aspect of the collar, meaning swimming by the sea.
- Long term use
- Convenient and easy to recharge
- Waterproof and luminous
- Modern and elegant design
- Reaction distance is less than 300 meters
- Causes addiction
- Frequent use not possible
GLEADING – Best Dog Training Collar for puppies
GLEADING , Anti Bark Collar, Manual Control Range 400 Meter-Fully Waterproof IP67 Level
The Gleading Collar for training your dog, which has the highest degree of waterproofing and offers the IP67 level of waterproofing, will allow your pupil to remain calm in the water while continuing their activities.
You do not have to worry about your dog’s moral or physical health, as the Gleading Training Collar, through the use of the latest training methods, allows your pupil to be gently trained, as well as supervised and control it without obstacle from a distance of 350 meters. In addition, the Gleading Collar is easily adjustable for dogs of various sizes and weighing from 4 to 60 kg.
- Suitable for puppies and mature dogs
- Well waterproof
- Adjustable and easily adjustable
- The material, namely lithium-ion, requires batteries
- Predicted addiction
A + Trainer Dog Training Collars – Best Training Collar for puppies – best shock collar for small dogs
A + Trainer Electric Training Collar with 2 Automatic & Manual Modes, Anti-bark Collar 100% Waterproof Receiver – (7 levels of Vibration + Electric + Beep) Range 300 to 730 Meters
The A + Trainer training collar has two operating modes to choose from, allowing you to manage your dog’s behavior either manually or automatically. Electric shock, vibration, or beep sound are a range of 7 training modes that you can adapt to your student.
The A + Trainer Electric Training Collar features 10 days of battery life without the need to recharge or change batteries, making it your best friend on trips or long walks out of the house.
- Very soft collar material, especially nylon
- 2 years warranty
- Operates at a distance of 300 to 730 m (without barrier).
- The material, namely lithium-ion requires batteries
- Possibility of stress in dogs
- Causes dependence after daily use
GLEADING GBY007 Dog Training Collar – Best Training Collar for puppies & stubborn dogs – Best shock collar for small dogs
400 meters – Fully waterproof / GPS2 Training Collar Replacement / Additional Receiver (B07KB58B6M) (manual control and range)
No longer be afraid of shocking or stressing your dog by false manipulations, caused by the inconvenience of the use of typical collars. The most innovative waterproofing methods achieve the IP67 level of waterproofing, giving your student the possibility of playing and swimming.
A permanent control is ensured up to a distance of 400 meters, in combination with the automatically generated operations and the locking of the safety button. Feel free to apply it to different types of dogs, from the smallest calm dogs to the larger hyperactive ones.
- Suitable for many types of dogs
- 100% waterproof
- 10 days of use without recharging
- Return possible in 60 days
- Causes addiction in dogs
- Requires regular recharging to continue working
GLEADING – SDPCOLLAR-620 Dog Training Collar – Best Training Collar for puppies & stubborn dogs – Best shock collar for small dogs
Dog bark collar – Range 900 meters, Manual control – Fully waterproof training collar
Perfectly waterproof and automatic, managed by the quickly rechargeable remote control, the Gleading training collar is able to manage the actions and movements of your dog without any harm to his life.
The Gleading Collar, which offers the possibility of manually controlling his dog from a distance of about 900 meters, serves as a training tool and to fight against the instinctive barking of your pupil, and allows you to train the dog by improving his behavior. In addition, the Gleading Collar easily becomes a chic accessory for any type of dog, from the smallest to the largest, due to the adjustable length of the waist (8 to 63 cm).
- Perfectly meets the needs of dogs of different species
- IP67 level of waterproofing
- Lithium-ion batteries – are included
- Requires changing batteries from time to time
- Remote control requires frequent charging
VINSIC Dog Training Collar – Best Training Collar for puppies & stubborn dogs – Best shock collar for small dogs
Bark control – with Flashlight and electric Remote Control of 300 meters (5 levels of Vibration + Electric Shock + Beep)
The Vinsic Training Collar is an amazing accessory to combat your student’s barking and bad habits, as well as to correct behavior by applying the three diverse modes, namely static shock, vibration, and beeping.
With the LED display, plastic materials, and brightness, your dog will feel comfortable wearing the Vinsic collar either on outdoor walks at night or on trips, as the collar has a quickly rechargeable battery, able to operate autonomously for a long time.
- Possibility to stay indoors when the dog is walking in the rain
- The remote control is easy to transport
- Lithium – polymer batteries – are included
- Possible addiction to the necklace
- Regular replacement of the remote control batteries
- The animal likely to be worried and stressed
SportDOG – Dog collar with SportTrainer – Best Training Collar for puppies & stubborn dogs – Best shock collar for small dogs
7 Levels of static stimulation, vibration, and sound signal – Range 450 m
The Sportdog Training Collar gives you the ability to train three dogs at once, controlling them from a distance of 450 meters. Taking advantage of a perfectly waterproof remote control, you can choose from 14 levels of electrostatic stimulation.
Now, the size of your pets doesn’t really matter, because thanks to the length of the Sportdog collar, an animal’s neck circumference can be anywhere from 12.7 to 55.9cm. In addition, the rechargeable training system has a battery life of over 40 hours, which allows you to travel without connecting to sources of electricity.
- Impermeability and possibility of submersion at a depth of 7 meters
- 3-year warranty provided for active use
- Training three dogs at once
- Low light does not favor reading content
- Complicity of training several animals at the same time
Chiguo Dog Training Collar – Best Training Collar for puppies & stubborn dogs – Best shock collar for small dogs
1100 meters and rechargeable – insulated Waterproof with beep vibration, and electric shock m86-2 collar for 2 dogs (upgraded M86-2)
This collar has a very smart dog training system and consists of two bark collars allowing you to make the dog obey by applying the beeps to the 8 adjustable modes, as well as by activating light and vibrations. Made of good quality materials, the collar is an adjustable, strong, and waterproof tool at the same time.
In addition, the LCD display allows you to manage the spent economy and stimulation modes, making education easier for people with disabilities wishing to train their students. The collar is so suitable that you could take advantage of simultaneous training of two dogs of varying sizes and the automatic protection mode to keep the animals safe.
- Very practical as an anti-bark tool
- Control possible up to a distance of 1100 meters
- Suitable for dogs with different temperaments
- Remote control switch often fails
- Defective operation compared to long distances
- Causes dependence in case of misuse
SportDOG 1200m – Best Training Collar for stubborn dogs – Best shock collar for small dogs
10 levels of static stimulation, vibration, and sound signal – Range 1200 m Dog Training Collar with SportTrainer Remote Control, Submersible
A 3-year warranty accompanies the Sportdog collar system, as well as the ability to communicate in a versatile way between trainers and shoemakers, training 6 dogs at a time. The Drytek technology is of great importance, as it allows submersion underwater to a depth of 7 meters without losing access to your student.
- Possibility to train a few dogs together
- The control distance is more than 1200 meters
- Waterproof even for submersion
- Possible appearance of sores on the dog’s skin
- Batteries in remote controls need to be changed often
- Modes of Operation Promote Stress in Dogs
What is a dog training collar?
Also called a shock collar, it is a gadget that gives you the ability to communicate with your little furry companion from afar via wireless remote control.
Better than the muzzle harness, the accessory allows you to control unwanted animal behavior and reinforce basic obedience commands. It is wrapped around the neck of the animal to facilitate its learning.
What to choose and what to avoid?
Well, we have reviewed dozens of famous brands of dog education collars and we have selected these 5 best collars for you. Based on our dog training collars reviews, you will surely find the one that best meets your dog’s needs.
Well, we’ve researched dozens of popular dog education collar brands and we’ve picked out these 5 best collars for you. Based on our dog training collars reviews, you will surely find the one that meets your dog’s needs.
How does this accessory work?
For beginners, the product consists of two parts, including an electronic receiver collar and a hand-held remote transmitter. The collar of the electronic receiver is worn around the neck of the doggie while the owner controls it with the remote control.
The portable remote transmitter offers different types of stimulation that allow you to train the animal. It also comes with a dial that allows you to set the strength of the static correction.
The electronic model also comes with two pins that generate an electrostatic shock when using the device remotely.
Is this item secure?
Electronic dog training collars are 100% safe. In fact, these equipments are highly recommended by many veterinarians as well as dog training specialists.
For the most part, the shock received by the pooch from the collar is very similar to the static shock we experience when we rub our feet against a carpet and feel a metal touch.
However, the sensation is not harmful to the animal. In addition, some collars have a “Tapping” mode which provides a very gentle shock to the animal when it needs to be corrected or trained.
What are the benefits of using a collar for training?
While there are a number of ways to use training collars suitable for dogs and individual owners, here are a few of the most common.
Friendly dogs can’t help but pounce on people to show their love and affection.
However, this kind of gesture is not tolerated by everyone. This is the case for children and the elderly who may be injured under the weight of the animal. The best collar will help you limit this behavior with the use of remote control.
Some dogs have a habit of barking insistently for hours. A training collar can be used to limit this behavior. The animal barks especially when the owner is away. This practical accessory is essential so as not to disturb the surroundings.
To prevent destructive behavior
Bored dogs often display destructive behavior. Sometimes they chew on furniture, shoes, and other things that they can grab with their paws. In other cases, the animal digs yards and does all kinds of damage around the house.
This type of destructive behavior can be limited and ultimately stopped through the use of a training collar.
Keep in mind that it may take a little while to see results
To manage assaults
It is a piece of ideal equipment for an aggressive dog. There are times when dogs become aggressive and become dangerous to the people around them. They can also attack and cause damage to people and animals.
In such a case, a poodle collar with remote control can help stop this forceful behavior, and this safety measure will teach the dog that such aggression is not acceptable and will not be tolerated.
What are the different types of training collars?
Usually, the product is made with materials such as fabric, nylon, or leather. There are also different types of items that you can choose from to give your furry friend the comfort they need.
The dog breed and size of your little companion will usually not matter when purchasing a collar.
Get ready to teach your dogs a few tricks and discipline them properly using these different types of training collars.
The standard model
This is the common model of mastiff necklaces. It fits around your furry friend’s neck. This item is normally used when a dog has no problem with disobedience, hyperactivity, or breathing. The product is recommended for puppies.
It is designed to be placed around the chest and abdomen of the animal crossing the back. If you have a doggie who constantly pulls the leash, this model is ideal. A harness is also advisable for dogs that have respiratory problems and neck injuries for support.
The halter collar
Also known as the head collar, a halter collar is designed to fit the head of the animal. This model is designed to help the animal walk on a leash. Although it is a bit odd, this type of dog collar is also an effective way to prevent the pooch from pulling on its leash.
The choke or claw model
For a disobedient dog, the choke and tooth pattern are used to suffocate or prick him once he begins to pull the leash. It is not recommended to use it on a regular basis, but only when you are in training, as it can harm your dog.
The shock collar
This model is not recommended for disobedient animals, but rather as a last resort. This type of dog harness allows you to shock the animal once it misbehaves. Some models can have a range of 1000 m.
While the shock may be too weak to harm your dog, it is still viewed as a form of negative reinforcement. It should therefore not be used in extreme cases.
Like all other products, it is important to take into account certain criteria when choosing a dog collar.
This is one of the most important factors when purchasing a dog harness. It is important that you choose an item that will fit your pooch perfectly in order to get the best benefits safely and productively.
While many training collars offer an adjustable design to accommodate different dog sizes, you can also find a more specific product that fits your dog’s size. If the dog is comfortable with the article, it will make you more comfortable in the training process.
The operating range
You must be wondering if you are going to use the product in a small part of your house, in a huge garden, or in another large space.
There are a variety of operating ranges for the remote controls on the training collars. You need to consider the distance you think you need to make a buying decision.
While lower-end devices are often more than enough for the average user, some people may need to access longer ranges depending on where and how they train their dogs.
Dog training collars often come with many similar advanced features. This is the case for stimulation levels, different options, rechargeable batteries, LCD screens, safety protections, sleep mode, and many more.
Some products also include a model with a spray order. In the market, you can also find a long-haired dog training collar.
The price of a necklace tends to vary between 25 to 85 euros (30 to 105 dollars) . You can find models that can fetch up to $170, but these models tend to be more useful for professional dog trainers.
For the average consumer, a high-quality training collar that meets specific training needs can easily be found for around $426. Products with special characteristics such as the extended range may exceed the average price a little but are generally quite modest.
Waterproofing is another important feature, especially if the pooch likes to swim or ride in the mud.
The rechargeable model
Don’t get stuck with the constant purchase of spare batteries. A rechargeable electronic dog collar would be the solution.
An adjustable strap
Measure the animal’s neck to find a collar that will fit your needs perfectly.
The operating modes
Most training collars feature vibrate modes. Shock and beep can also be adjusted to different intensities.
Will this accessory hurt my dog?
The distance training model provides static stimulation similar to the shock you feel when you rub your feet on a mat and touch another person.
During initial training, it is important to start at the lowest possible stimulation level and increase the stimulation level. But this arrangement can only be made when your dog shows no response.
Stimulate the dog well
Collar stimulation is designed just to get the dog’s attention, not punish him. Electronic collars should only be used for training your dog.
This means that you need to spend time training your dog to understand what behavior is acceptable and what is not. If the collar is used for punishment rather than a training tool, the dog will not respond and it will be very difficult to achieve results.
Who are electronic necklaces intended for?
This kind of accessory is generally used for pets and hunting dogs over 6 months old.
The owner can easily train the pet to follow voice commands, even in distracting conditions such as “Come”, “Sit” or “Stay”. The accessory is also used for hunting or sporting dogs.
With the hunting dog model, trainers use the transmitter and collar to teach dogs to recover, stay, return …
The hunting dog article has a much larger scope. It is usually made to withstand harsher environments.
If you plan to use a dog training collar such as a shock collar (euphemistically referred to as a vibration collar, static collar, pager collar, E collar, booster collar, electric collar, positive reinforcement collar, stimulation, remote training collar, or chain starter, etc.) this puppy training guide is for you.
Impact collars can be very useful if used correctly. However, many dog owners use them as a substitute for normal training techniques, which may not be the best solution, especially for young dogs. Teaching your puppy the basics using the positive reinforcement technique or a similar training style will help your puppy get used to the commands you will want to use in continuing education.
How to train a puppy?
Here is the definitive guide on how to properly use a training collar for an effective workout.
Step 1: Catch bad behavior
When you reprimand your puppy, you must catch him red-handed in behavior. Scold your puppy during or immediately after the act, otherwise, the puppy won’t know why he is being punished. In order for you to prevent him from going to the toilet inside the house and change his behavior, you need to stop him during the action. With the training collar, you can stop the puppy several feet away, while the puppy tries to relieve himself inside.
Step 2: Put on the collar
Once you’ve identified a few activities you want to stop, it’s time to get your puppy to wear a training collar. Make sure it is neither too loose nor too tight. Place two fingers vertically against your dog’s fur and tighten the collar to get to the top finger. Comfort is something you have to consider otherwise; he won’t wear it for a long time.
Step 3: Adjust the vibration level
Set the vibration or shock setting to the lowest interval. Use this setting for two days. If your dog’s behavior doesn’t change, adjust it to the next highest setting. Use this setting for two days. Continue to adjust the setting every other day until your puppy responds to shock or vibration.
Step 4: Use the transmitter if necessary
When you see that your puppy is about to go to the bathroom or has already started using the bathroom, click on the remote to send a small shock wave down the side of your puppy’s neck. This will prevent him from going to the bathroom. Once stopped, take your puppy outside with a leash and treats in your pocket.
Step 5: Continue as needed
Continue doing steps 3 and 4 until the puppy no longer uses the toilet indoors. You can then remove the shock collar. Take your puppy outside frequently during the day and at night after you no longer use the collar. Keep giving him praise and treats. After he’s been out for a few days, you can start giving him fewer and fewer treats, but still using praise to reinforce his good behavior.
Do the training collars work?
To determine if dog shock collars work, we first need to take a close look at what we are trying to accomplish when using a training collar. What is your desired training outcome? An even more important question to ask is: What other practices, behaviors, and emotional issues arise when shocking a dog?
If a parent wants to end behavior, and therefore shock a dog when it does something “wrong”, what other health and behavioral processes are affected by this acute pain? We know that shocking a dog and using punishment causes fear, anxiety, and stress. All organisms experiencing fear, anxiety, and stress manifest these toxic conditions and emotional states through a multitude of maladaptive behaviors, coping mechanisms, and compromised immune systems.